Thursday, March 10, 2011

Surgery tomorrow…Friday, March 11

Ok, I have been a little apprehensive about the surgery…not about being under and the procedure.  I trust my surgeon, Dr. D, implicitly!!  The part I have been worrying about how is long I’ll be down and out and the discomfort.  (Pretty wushi on the pain part.  LOL!!) 

The very, very best part of the surgery….drum roll…is that I have eaten lightly today and will probably not eat much tomorrow.  Ergo, weight loss!!  Yeah!  That’s the best part! You gotta see the bright side of things.

I want to change the subject.  I have a very dear and totally awesome friend who is in the hospital now and could use some extra prayers.  Please include Paul in your prayers.  He is such a great guy and it really hurts to hear about his situation.  Mahalo.

The details of tomorrow are as follows-check in is at 9:15am, surgery begins at 10:30 for about 4 hours.  They say I’ll be ready to leave the surgery center in about an hour after surgery.  My fingers (and toes!!) are crossed. 

Hopefully, Larry will post here with updates like that first surgery.  If he does not, I’ll post at my earliest chance. 

Take care and hope to see you all soon…

Aloha,
Anita

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you Anita, hope you're doing OK after your surgery and heading home!! Hugs and much aloha, Tracy

    ReplyDelete