Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanks for the meals!!

We at home want to thank you for the meals.  To be honest, I was not really all that excited about getting them, but there is a great time saving element to being able to walk in the door after work, grab a quick meal, and run to the hospital. 

I do have one complaint-Mike and Stef from across the street labeled the chili container "hot to touch".  May I say that the container was only warm, but what was in it was sure hot!!  (Kristi got all excited about the chili, by the way-she LOVES Stef's chili).  That chili was so good, I even had it for breakfast the next morning!!

So far i think we have had a taco casserole, chili, mexican lasagna, and (today) chicken enchiladas.  All of the meals have been excellent-and pretty healthy too!!

(in any case, it's a lot better than Ensure)

3 comments:

  1. Anita,
    Greetings from Chicago. I'm glad to see AJ's fam-bam came to see you. I am pleased to hear of your progress. I will see you this Sunday. Get well soon! Love Keven

    Larry,
    You are a great husband, father, uncle, and son. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad they are keeping the family fed. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Anita! Glad to hear of all the great news about the pathology report! I hope you are getting your rest. Remember can't miss hula too long. Aloha Expo is right around the corner. lol
    Malama pono

    Garry

    ReplyDelete